How Long Should Botox Really Last?
Wouldn’t it be great if Botox, the beloved anti-aging injection, lasted forever?
In an ideal world, fine lines and wrinkles would never reappear after being erased with this liquid miracle. But, its results are just temporary.
So, how long should Botox really last?
Let’s Get Straight to the Point – How Long Should Botox Really Last?
For some patients, especially those who are getting baby Botox or getting Botox for the first time, results may only last around two months. If you have had Botox more than once, your results may last three to four months.
However, long-term users who space out maintenance sessions often find their refreshed appearance sticks around for up to six months.
When answering the question, “How long should Botox really last,” it’s important to remember that results vary for every individual.
How Can I Make Botox Last Longer?
Because Botox results are temporary, many people ask how to get the most from their treatment. The good news is there are easy steps you can take to make your Botox results last a bit longer:
- Take care of your skin. This means a regular skincare regime using products that are right for your skin type, as well as using sunscreen daily.
- Be mindful of what you eat. The foods you eat not only affect the inside of your body but can impact the health of your skin too. Make sure you eat a healthy diet and include foods that boost skin health.
- Stay hydrated. Drinking plenty of water and other hydrating fluids keeps your skin supple and helps to flush harmful toxins from your body.
- Manage stress. The release of cortisol during moments of high stress can be damaging to your skin. Try meditation or yoga to help keep calm.
- Be careful with your workouts. Strenuous activity kicks your metabolism into high gear. While you should exercise to stay fit, a slower metabolism can mean longer lasting results.
- Follow your treatment plan. Your provider will create a treatment plan personalized to your needs. Make sure you keep your Botox appointments for optimal results.
For Long-Lasting Botox Results That Look Like You but Better, Turn to Custom Beauty Med Studio
Our expert care team is excited to share with you all the benefits of long-lasting Botox that looks natural. Our philosophy is, “Your beauty, your way!”
We invite you to schedule your consultation to learn more and see for yourself why more people in the DC metro area turn to us for non-invasive rejuvenation.
Contact us today at 202-410-1199!